Lone Worker Alarm Device Features
Automatic serious Fall detection, sending emergency contacts a ‘Help me’ SMS message. Has 10 second delay to cancel false alarms
Voice to Voice Communication
Freedom & Independence
No Ongoing Costs
What does it do?
A Lone worker alarm is highly recommended for those working at height, remote workers or anyone wanting an extra layer of health & safety. If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, you may benifit from a lone worker alarm.
Protect Your Lone Workers
Monitor employees working alone and respond to emergencies
Increasingly kiwi companies recognise the need to provide increased protection for people in their care. Whether they are employees in an unsupervised area of the workplace, patients in an aged care facility, plant workers, a forestry worker on a bulldozer 10km away, they’d like you to know quickly if they are suddenly incapacitated or have a problem.
The technology that supports this is an economical & extremely flexible system for leading edge emergency communications in any location – across a room, a building, a site, a city or a country.
Lone Worker Alarm Features
German design, Swiss precision GPS, reddot2015 award winner.
- Works wherever there is 3G & 4G mobile coverage (98.5% of New Zealands populated areas).
- Calls up to 5 friends, family or carers.
- Has 2-way “hands-free” voice to voice communication with high quality speakerphone.
- In built fall detection for serious falls. Sends a “fall alert” to up to 5 contacts.
- Uses GPS & Google maps to send your location to your contacts during emergencies.
- Family & friends can call the pendant just like a normal phone. Pendant can call out to nominated contacts in emergencies (not recommended)
- Pendant is shower & rain proof, comfortable and weighs the same as three 20c pieces.
- No contracts or monitoring fees.
- 12 month warranty.
- ON SPECIAL – $360 + gst. Includes tracked Nationwide delivery.