Lone Worker Alarm Device Features
Simple and easy to operate, one button emergency SOS, personal alarm with GPS Tracking. Go anywhere knowing help is just a press of a button away.
Automatic serious Fall, impact detection, sending emergency contacts a ‘Help me’ SMS message. Has 10 second delay to cancel false alarms
Alerts carers with a link on google maps with location of emergency when activated. Can also be independently located by carers even if there is no emergency.
Advance feature that allows responders to know if a satff member or contractor has left a safe zone such as a warehouse or even a suburb.
Voice to Voice Communication
Voice to voice communication can be activated automatically in the event of an emergency, or even used like a regular cell phone if a carer phones the pendant.
No Monitoring Cost. Designed for self monitoring, up to 10 different contact numbers of your choice can be programmed into the workplace safety alarm, including a landline if required.
Freedom & Independence
Using 4g cellular technology, this pendant has the ability to work world wide with the correct SIM card (Roaming charges may apply). Either 4g prepay or ‘on contract’ SIM cards work (not supplied).
No Ongoing Costs
Once you purchase the workplace safety alarm, you own it. No ongoing hireage cost, its yours. Enjoy your freedom and independence!
A Lone worker alarm is highly recommended for those working at height, remote workers or anyone wanting an extra layer of health & safety. If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, you may benefit from a lone worker alarm.
Monitor employees working alone and respond to emergenciesIncreasingly kiwi companies recognise the need to provide increased protection for people in their care. Whether they are employees in an unsupervised area of the workplace, patients in an aged care facility, plant workers, a forestry worker on a bulldozer 10km away, they’d like you to know quickly if they are suddenly incapacitated or have a problem. The technology that supports this is an economical & extremely flexible system for leading edge emergency communications in any location – across a room, a building, a site, a city or a country.
Lone Worker Alarm Features
German design, Swiss precision GPS, reddot2015 award winner.
- Works wherever there is 4G One, 2Degrees, Spark mobile coverage (98.5% of New Zealand’s populated areas).
- Calls up to 10 friends, family or carers.
- Has 2-way “hands-free” voice to voice communication with high quality speakerphone.
- In built fall detection for serious falls. Sends a “fall alert” to up to 10 contacts.
- Uses GPS & Google maps to send your location to your contacts during emergencies.
- Family & friends can call the pendant just like a normal phone. Pendant can call out to nominated contacts in emergencies (not recommended)
- Pendant is shower & rain proof, comfortable and weighs the same as three 20c pieces.
- No contracts or monitoring fees.
- 12 month warranty.
- Cost – $497 + gst. Includes wristband & Belt clip, tracked Nationwide delivery.
Dimension: 61mm * 44mm * 16mm
Backup battery: Rechargeable, 3.7V,
Charging voltage: 5V DC
Operating Temperature: -20°C to +55°C for working
-30°C to +70°C for storage
Battery life: Up to 48 hours under
normal environmental conditions
Water Resistance: Follow the IPX67 Standard
GPS chipset: AT6558 (AGPS Support)
Receiver frequency: 575.42/1602MHz
Cold starts: approx 32S, typical TTFF (95%)
Warm start: approx 32S, typical TTFF (95%)
Hot start: approx: 1S, typical TTFF (95%)
Antenna: Built-in ceramic antenna.
$497 + gst Including wristband & belt clip, tracked delivery NZ Wide
Securely order your Alarm via Paypal – Checkout in a few clicks. Secure and safe.